Tractor
    Kubota M6800HD

Default Kubota Manuals

Being a new owner of a used kubota M6800 HD -F and of limited means...does anyone know where to download a shop manual?....i was able to download the parts manual from TractorSmart.com is your online source for Kubota online parts. ....yikes 384 pages in the parts manual alone ....the local dealer wants about $100.00 for the shop/service manual?????? actually in also need the supplement for the Hyd shuttle.

immediate needs:
    Shop Manual 97897-18012
    M6800 HYD SHTLE SUPP) 97897-18002

thanks smbluthing

Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Default Re: Kubota Manuals

Try Coleman Equipment or Messick. Messick posts here frequently. I purchased a new shop manual for my B3030 from Coleman for $58 plus shipping.
    If you do find a download, chances are that it'll be slightly less than the legal thing to do. I would imagine there's a copyright on that material.
    Beware and shop around. Someone on ebay wanted $80 for a used manual that I paid $58 for new.
    Time loves to be wasted. From that waste their is no salvage - Henry Ford

Also - Erskine 73" blower /TSC QA boom pole/ Bradco 48" forks / Grapple bucket/ JLG T350 Boom Lift / 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift / CAM Superline 6x12 dump / (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed / 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M6800, Massey Ferguson 240

It's great timing. I just received my shop manual (and parts manual) from Coleman today, also for a M 6800. It's about 600 pages, quite a book, all loose leaf made to go in a binder. If you were here in S.C. you would be welcome to look at it. Yeah I guess it's not legal to copy it but if you need certain information from it, you would be welcome to it. Feel free to contact me if you need anything out of it. Harold

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M6800, Massey Ferguson 240

By the way, Coleman charged $75.50 for the WSM and $85.47 for the PM, and is for M 6800, 6800S, 8200, 9000. Hope this helps!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    kubota bx23

check ebay too.

tom
    If it ain't broke we will help you brake it
    If it is broke we will help you get it fixed!

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.t.mussington

Tractor
    Kubota M6800HD

Thanks for the info on manuals...
    as for;

(If you do find a download, chances are that it'll be slightly less than the legal thing to do. I would imagine there's a copyright on that material.)

just wondering if it would be like napster for music when it first came out...everyone downloading music for their own personal use?

smbluthing