Kubota Manuals

/ Kubota Manuals #1  

smbluthing

Tractor
Kubota M6800HD
Being a new owner of a used Kubota M6800 HD -F and of limited means...does anyone know where to download a shop manual?....i was able to download the parts manual from TractorSmart.com is your online source for Kubota online parts. ....yikes :eek:384 pages in the parts manual alone ....the local dealer wants about $100.00 for the shop/service manual?????? actually in also need the supplement for the Hyd shuttle.

immediate needs:
Shop Manual 97897-18012
M6800 HYD SHTLE SUPP) 97897-18002

thanks smbluthing

/ Kubota Manuals #2  
Try Coleman Equipment or Messick. Messick posts here frequently. I purchased a new shop manual for my B3030 from Coleman for $58 plus shipping.
If you do find a download, chances are that it'll be slightly less than the legal thing to do. I would imagine there's a copyright on that material.
Beware and shop around. Someone on ebay wanted $80 for a used manual that I paid $58 for new.

/ Kubota Manuals #3  
It's great timing. I just received my shop manual (and parts manual) from Coleman today, also for a M 6800. It's about 600 pages, quite a book, all loose leaf made to go in a binder. If you were here in S.C. you would be welcome to look at it. Yeah I guess it's not legal to copy it but if you need certain information from it, you would be welcome to it. Feel free to contact me if you need anything out of it. Harold

/ Kubota Manuals #4  
By the way, Coleman charged $75.50 for the WSM and $85.47 for the PM, and is for M 6800, 6800S, 8200, 9000. Hope this helps!

/ Kubota Manuals
Thanks for the info on manuals...
as for;

(If you do find a download, chances are that it'll be slightly less than the legal thing to do. I would imagine there's a copyright on that material.)

just wondering if it would be like napster for music when it first came out...everyone downloading music for their own personal use?

smbluthing:)