I am having trouble with my tractor. I don't know if the transmission is slipping or if my clutch is burnt out. I was told by the dealer that there is an inspection plate behind the clutch but I can't seem to find it. Is there anyone out there who knows where it is exactly? they told me that if I took off the plate to look for metal shavings, if they were present this means I need a new clutch. Can anyone help me?