Backhoe Looking for a Backhoe

/ Looking for a Backhoe #1  

Fritzy

I have a 2007 3030 with a Cab, I was told that Kubota does not make a backhoe for a 3030 with a Cab. I was thinking if I got an old backhoe I could modify it to the 3 Pt and have it out far enough that it would work with the cab. Does anyone have any ideas for this project.

/ Looking for a Backhoe #4  
Hi Fritzy.

I'm in the same boat...except I'm just dreaming at this point.

Based on my "extensive" research on this site, and in speaking to dealers the Woods "x" series is the only BH that offers a 4 point sub frame for the 3030 with cab.

My dealer told me it was possible to make the BH75 work, but he didn't recommend it. I didn't get the details.

I sent an enquiry to Wallenstein, as they are Canadian, make good stuff and have a good looking new backhoe, but go no response on the 3030 with cab question.

The biggest question with the Woods unit is BH70X or BH80X. You'll find lots of opinions on that if you do a search. You’ll also see that it is suggested that you get the wheel spacers, as Turfs will rub in the mounting brackets.

Best of luck, and have fun.

JL

/ Looking for a Backhoe #5  
This is what you need.

Attachments

• BH 80X 004.JPG
    BH 80X 004.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 364
  • BH 80X 006.JPG
    BH 80X 006.JPG
    510.3 KB · Views: 315
   / Looking for a Backhoe #6  
Go with a woods bh70x been doing my home work with woods I have a B 7800

/ Looking for a Backhoe #8  
<snip>
The biggest question with the Woods unit is BH70X or BH80X. You'll find lots of opinions on that if you do a search. You値l also see that it is suggested that you get the wheel spacers, as Turfs will rub in the mounting brackets.<snip>
JL
Looking at getting a BH70X for my B7610 - can you provide more info on the "rub"?
I tried a search and did not find anything yet.

/ Looking for a Backhoe
Dutetape, very nice unit, that is what I want, what kind of $? I see you have the turf tires, do you have any problem in the show? I am in Ont. Canada and we do alot of snow blowing.

/ Looking for a Backhoe #10  
Looking at getting a BH70X for my B7610 - can you provide more info on the "rub"?
I tried a search and did not find anything yet.

The backhoe mounting pins (technically bolts) slightly rubbed the insides of my turf tires. It would not have been an issue at all if I had R4s, since the turfs are a bit wider. As a temporary solution, I shortened them slightly with my bench grinder...... but it was still awful close. I didn't want a little side wall flex to ruin my day when driving on a side hill, so I installed Kubota's wheel spacer kit. I'm unaware of there being an issue with any other model. I actually wanted the wheel spacers for added stability anyway..... it just made me buy them sooner. They were $150 +/-.