Tractor
    Kubota 3240

Default adding rear remotes

I am going to look at a landpride 1575 backhoe tomorrow for my L3240 kubota. I will need rear remotes for the tractor or a pump and resavoir as it does not come with a pump, and will also need the kit for the 3 point/drawbar attachment. Any ideas on price or best place to purchase. Has anyone done this before. The hoe is new, but has been at the dealer's at least 3 years, so should be a good price. They quoted $4200 over the phone.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

Default Re: adding rear remotes

Preacher you do not really need rear remotes for a backhoe because it has it's own valve block. You do need a supply line and return line from the hydraulic system. kubota's TLB series tractors, B26, L39, ect., are set up that way. I am pretty sure that Kubota has a kit for the supply and return lines to run a backhoe.

MarkV

Platinum Member Firefighter Kubota's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota 7510

Quote Originally Posted by preacher1 View Post
    I am going to look at a landpride 1575 backhoe tomorrow for my L3240 kubota. I will need rear remotes for the tractor or a pump and resavoir as it does not come with a pump, and will also need the kit for the 3 point/drawbar attachment. Any ideas on price or best place to purchase. Has anyone done this before. The hoe is new, but has been at the dealer's at least 3 years, so should be a good price. They quoted $4200 over the phone.

All you need is a rear loop (probably off the Power beyond of the FEL) with quick connect to run the hoe off the tractor hydraulics. Or buy a separate pto pump and resesvoir, which is $$ and unneccessary. You can do it much cheap on your own, than the dealer, But if you are spending $4200, then whats another $300 for the dealer to install the hydraulic lines
    B 7510

FEL 302, Rear remotes, Hydraulic Toplink, Blockheater, 60" MMM, Pats easy change, 54" Puma 3pt Snowblower w Hydraulic chute controls, 6' York rake, 5' grader blade, Powerhorse Log splitter, 6.5 ft Western plow, 3 pt 2" trailer reciever, Bucket forks, "Thumb" grapple, Loaded Turfs, Carver wear blade, 40 AMP alternator, Stereo, AND A CUP HOLDER!

IAFF L-2892

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST w/LA723 loader

Quote Originally Posted by preacher1 View Post
    There is a kit to reinforce the top link attach point on the transmission. I would not operate a 3 point hoe without it. The kits are shown in the parts list for the Kubota BL4690 backhoe.

Vernon
    Kubota L3130HST, BL4690B backhoe, LA723 Loader w/QA, 6' BB, 6' Bush Hog, 5' RB, PHD, ATI grapple, Hy-Reach Tree Shear, toothbar, pallet forks, grubbin bucket.