adding rear remotes

/ adding rear remotes #1  

preacher1

Tractor
LS MT342HC
I am going to look at a landpride 1575 backhoe tomorrow for my L3240 Kubota. I will need rear remotes for the tractor or a pump and resavoir as it does not come with a pump, and will also need the kit for the 3 point/drawbar attachment. Any ideas on price or best place to purchase. Has anyone done this before. The hoe is new, but has been at the dealer's at least 3 years, so should be a good price. They quoted $4200 over the phone.

/ adding rear remotes #2  
Preacher you do not really need rear remotes for a backhoe because it has it's own valve block. You do need a supply line and return line from the hydraulic system. Kubota's TLB series tractors, B26, L39, ect., are set up that way. I am pretty sure that Kubota has a kit for the supply and return lines to run a backhoe.

MarkV

/ adding rear remotes #3  
I am going to look at a landpride 1575 backhoe tomorrow for my L3240 Kubota. I will need rear remotes for the tractor or a pump and resavoir as it does not come with a pump, and will also need the kit for the 3 point/drawbar attachment. Any ideas on price or best place to purchase. Has anyone done this before. The hoe is new, but has been at the dealer's at least 3 years, so should be a good price. They quoted $4200 over the phone.

All you need is a rear loop (probably off the Power beyond of the FEL) with quick connect to run the hoe off the tractor hydraulics. Or buy a separate pto pump and resesvoir, which is $$ and unneccessary. You can do it much cheap on your own, than the dealer, But if you are spending $4200, then whats another $300 for the dealer to install the hydraulic lines

/ adding rear remotes #4  

There is a kit to reinforce the top link attach point on the transmission. I would not operate a 3 point hoe without it. The kits are shown in the parts list for the Kubota BL4690 backhoe.

Vernon