B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length?

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length? #1  

imajeepnut

Silver Member
Do any of you know the true end to end length of the B3200 with FEL and BH attached? I'm buying an all purpose trailer, and want to be able to haul this tractor on it. I'm looking at a tandem axle dump trailer rated at or near 10,000lbs, but it's only 14'.....so I'm wondering if the 3200 will fit.

Thanks,
Jeff

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length? #2  
Do any of you know the true end to end length of the B3200 with FEL and BH attached? I'm buying an all purpose trailer, and want to be able to haul this tractor on it. I'm looking at a tandem axle dump trailer rated at or near 10,000lbs, but it's only 14'.....so I'm wondering if the 3200 will fit.

Thanks,
Jeff
Carry this to trailers forum - There are numerous "will it fit" discussions there.
Some peeps will tell you that if you stand it on end you can fit it in a 6x10, others will say nothing smaller than an 8x24.
My avatar shows my sig configuration.
Just remember a TAdump will probably weigh about 2500 to 3000 lbs carrying only a feather pillow.

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length? #3  
I myself would go 16' for that rig. I used a 16' for my B3030/fel & was just right. Im still using the 16' for my GL 3540 and its too short.

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length?
Thanks ... I didn't realize there was a Trailer forum.....guess I just got here and put it in park! I'll ease on over there and research that a bit too.

I'm thinking 16' will be the length myself, but wondered if it would fit on a 14' as most Dump trailers I've seen are 14'.

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length? #5  
JeepNut, I measured my B2620 and with the FEL bucket flat on the ground and the BH pinned up and straight it measures almost exactly 16' from front of FEL to whatever sticks out the farthest on the BH. I am guessing if you want everything to be inside the trailer a 16' won't quite make it for your 3200. You may be able to curl the front bucket up and angle the BH off to one side and then it might fit in a 16'. Are you considering letting the FEL or BH hang outside the trailer? Hopefully someone with a 3200 and BH can get some exact measurments for you.

/ B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length?
Thanks Jeff,

I was hoping I might get it to fit in a tandem dump trailer which is 14'....but I might get one made at 16' if I request it. It would be nice to have just one trailer that I can use for haul off, Jeep and tractor hauling, and mulch hauling. I hope I have mine to measure in a week.

Thanks,
Jeff