Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #1  

shrekbelly

Silver Member
guys,
am amazed there wasn't a excessive thunder & lightening, a hurricane or a snow storm today, as . . . our new, year round, property boss was finally delivered (what a long journey!). my dealer picked up my bx1850 and set up a new 60 series, BX2360 w/fel. ten minutes to attach deck, and then about an hour to get the deck squared away with a deck leveling device
i chose to go with turf tires and thru a unique bargaining process, which included, a land pride 15 series, cat 1 quick hitch (the qh is gorilla sized!), for the attachments yet to come..
the bx had/has 1/2 hour on the meter, due to the kids, homework and sports practice, i haven't been near it (strange! for a kubota junkie like me).
i do promise to get a camera chip and the tech savy to post pictures.

Without starting a war, i will say that the d902 diesel in the bx2360 is one heck of alot smoother than the smaller 18 hp diesel in the bx1850/60 . . . , no offense to those devotees with bx 1850 & 60 series machines . . . i noticed it, and then the dealer agreed with some detail.
i'd like to thank those who helped to nuture me through this trade-in/up process. i do appreciate all the support i got over the 50 series tranny issue.
about the time paul revere tires out, i hope to be able to post a picture or two.
regards, shrekbelly

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #2  
Congrats!...Always luv my BX23 but I'm still jealous when someone buys a new orange tractor...Enjoy!

Don

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #3  
I agree with Don... I love my BX, but I still stare at newer BXs like, well, looking at another woman. Congrats on the purchase.

What is the difference between the 2350 and 2360? I couldn't find anything doing a search. And what quick hitch did you get?

Jesse

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #4  
Congratulations. I have about 30 hours now on my BX2350. I've had a BX2200 and BX1500 and I to notice how much smoother the motor runs and the power is always there. Mowed 2 foot grass yesterday (we've had rain about every day in Ky for a month) and it almost makes it fun.

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #5  
I have about 55 hours on a BX2350 that isn't a year old yet. I can't believe how much work it will do and how economical it is with fuel vs. my old Simplicity SunStar 20hp gas lawn mower.

Mechanically the 2350 and 2360 are very close. The 50 has plastic hood and deck, the 60 is metal. A jumpy-coming-out-of-reverse-in-high-range problem on the 50 is fix on the 60 (but having my dealer change out the external linkage on my 50 dampened the problem). I think the 60s FEL hydraulics now work better at lower RPMs.

You're going to love your 2360. Get a tooth bar for your loader. You'd be surprised how useful it is.

Doug

----------------

BX2350, FEL w/Markham tooth bar, rear hydraulics, 3ph 48" Loftness snow thrower, 5' Kodiak landscape rake, 48" BushHog tiller. Redlandhills HandiHitch.

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #6  
The jumpy-coming-out-of-reverse-in-high-range problem on the 50 is fix on the 60 (but having my dealer change out the external linkage on my 50 dampened the problem).

Doug - So the fixes the dealer did to the external linkage had a noticeable improvement? Do you have any details on what all they did?

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #7  
Congrads on the new toy/tractor!!! Hope you enjoy you bx2360 as much as I do. Rec my bx March 4 this year and 65hrs later liking it more every day around my 10 acers Have Fun! John:D

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #9  
How many hrs to date on her?

/ Took delivery of new Bx2360, said adieu to Bx1850 #10  
How many hrs to date on her?

Seriously this little tractor is a little bit young to be discussing a date, but unless your original owner , I think its only proper to wait until after 18 hours to be asking questions like this.......