Front weight bracket for B7100

/ Front weight bracket for B7100 #1  

yeagisyeag

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100HST, International IH454, John Deere F910
I just bought a nice Kubota FL1020 tiller, and the seller gave me 3 55lb weights for the front end. I brought them home and found that at some point in time, the bracket that they fit on must have been removed, or never installed.

Does anyone have a picture of this bracket, I figured I'd just make one.

Thanks,
Jim

/ Front weight bracket for B7100 #2  
On my B6100 (now gone) the frame was extended in front of the radiator to provide the weight bracket. Kubota "suitcase" weights hook over the front cross piece and there is a flat piece just ahead of the radiator with 3 holes for the bolts to hold the weights on. I thought that the B7100 was the same.

Vernon

/ Front weight bracket for B7100
On my B6100 (now gone) the frame was extended in front of the radiator to provide the weight bracket. Kubota "suitcase" weights hook over the front cross piece and there is a flat piece just ahead of the radiator with 3 holes for the bolts to hold the weights on. I thought that the B7100 was the same.

Vernon

Yes.

Maybe I should have tried more than once in the dark last night before I asked for help! Duh!

They fit right on, but I can't use all 3 because my mower bracket bolts are pretty long and they interfere.

Thanks for the reply!
Jim