HELP - Restoring B7100D with B219 FEL

/ HELP - Restoring B7100D with B219 FEL #1  
Tractor
Kubota B7100
I am restoring a '78 B7100D with a B219 FEL. The FEL was repainted at some point and I need to know the correct original paint scheme on the late 70's B219. I have seen photos that indicate that it was Kubota Bright Orange with all 4 cylinders and the bucket painted in Kubota Blue. Can anyone confirm this or offer a different opinion on the correct paint scheme?

Thanks !

/ HELP - Restoring B7100D with B219 FEL #2  
I am restoring a '78 B7100D with a B219 FEL. The FEL was repainted at some point and I need to know the correct original paint scheme on the late 70's B219. I have seen photos that indicate that it was Kubota Bright Orange with all 4 cylinders and the bucket painted in Kubota Blue. Can anyone confirm this or offer a different opinion on the correct paint scheme?

Thanks !

Orange with blue cylinders and bucket is what my b219 was. I had to do some re-work on it to fix cracks and repacked the cylinders a the same time. I ended up painting the cylinders black... I think it looks pretty good. Have you found a paint code or something that matches the original blue? All I could ever find was people talking about the shades of orange.

/ HELP - Restoring B7100D with B219 FEL
So, that must be the paint scheme. Thanks!

There are two oranges, the early tractors used "Bright Orange I" and later tractors (1989and newer)used "Bright Orange II". The "Kubota Blue" only applies to tractors prior to 1989 after that, I believe they went to gray. All of these paints are available from Kubota in spray cans, quarts and gallons.

The part numbers for the "Kubota Blue" are 70000-00197, 198 and 199.

Last edited: