grease question

/ grease question #1  

HVACDIESEL

What type and brand does everybody use.I am going to give my BX-24 some grease.
THANKS

/ grease question #2  
What type and brand does everybody use.I am going to give my BX-24 some grease.
THANKS

You might try to search this site using the term "grease". It will bring up many pages of info.

/ grease question
THANKS diesel power Some good reading

/ grease question #5  
I use New Holland "Ambra" grease. I do a lot of greasing. In a day whatever is greased is going to get greased again at the end of the day. I think greasing often is more important than the type of grease.

/ grease question #6  
If you have a loader of some sort grease type is also very important. You could run a continous grease pump setup and still have major wear if you don't use a Moly fortified grease in this type of application. Under extreme loads even the best grease can easily be pushed out of a pin and bushing on loaders. The Moly forms a solid lubrication film as a last defense against metal to metal contact. I have seen customers replacing loader pins and bushings 2 or 3 times a year that switched to a Moly fortified grease and had their pin/bushing replacement go down to once every 2 or 3 years.

/ grease question #7  
Rotella.

/ grease question #8  
Mystic with Moly for the FEL (I grease it after EVERY use); Mystic Red Grease for everything else. :p

Troy

/ grease question #9  
Be sure to use the correct type of grease for your application, you would use 2 different kinds, say one for the mower deck hubs which would be a would offer high tempurture proctection for rotating equipment, versus a fitting on you FEL which would offer more shear load protection as Phyxer mentioned these would be moly based. Its also referenced in the OEM.

/ grease question
How about the factory Kubota grease? They offer 2 different types