Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question

/ Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question #1  

GSP9

Tractor
L3400
I have a BH75 and broke a 1/4" hydraulic hose tonight digging up some stumps. I know Tractor Supply carries hoses and fittings but I think they only carry standard fittings. Does anyone know if the BH75 fittings are metric or are they standard? I have a feeling they are metric. I really need to get these stumps cleaned up this weekend. Or does anyone have any other suggestions. Thanks

/ Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question #2  
From what i have seen the loader and hoe fittings are not metric,TSC may be able to make your hose, almost all auto parts places make hoses or check at your local hydraulic hose outlet... Tuesday, Monday most all will be closed...
take your old hose in with you...

/ Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question #3  
Yup, standard fittings.

/ Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question
Tractor Supply had very few 1/4" fittings and what they did have would have made more of a patch job rather than an actual fix. The guy at Tractor Supply told me to try Napa and they do make hoses there. So I'm back in business. Thanks for the help guys.

/ Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question #5  
I have a feeling they are metric. Thanks

Was told by the dealer that the tractor (made in Japan) is metric and attachments (BH, FEL, etc) are made in the states so they are standard.

In checking my tractor for loose bolts I find two sets of tools and sockets are needed as it seems like half and half.. a total pain in the butt !!!