Tractor
    L3400

Default Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question

I have a BH75 and broke a 1/4" hydraulic hose tonight digging up some stumps. I know Tractor Supply carries hoses and fittings but I think they only carry standard fittings. Does anyone know if the BH75 fittings are metric or are they standard? I have a feeling they are metric. I really need to get these stumps cleaned up this weekend. Or does anyone have any other suggestions. Thanks

Veteran Member
    Kansas, Butler county, Just east of DooDah
    Tractor
    Kubota L4200 GSTCA

Default Re: Broke hydraulic hose on BH75 and have a question

From what i have seen the loader and hoe fittings are not metric,TSC may be able to make your hose, almost all auto parts places make hoses or check at your local hydraulic hose outlet... Tuesday, Monday most all will be closed...
    take your old hose in with you...

Tractor
    Kubota L2800, 15 hp 372 Mitsubishi

Yup, standard fittings.
    Kubota L2800HST, Mitsubishi 372, bh75, 45" Agric tiller, 5' home made disk, 42" Bush hog, PHD, 66" Cammond BB.

Tractor
    L3400

Tractor Supply had very few 1/4" fittings and what they did have would have made more of a patch job rather than an actual fix. The guy at Tractor Supply told me to try Napa and they do make hoses there. So I'm back in business. Thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GSP9 View Post
    I have a feeling they are metric. Thanks
    Was told by the dealer that the tractor (made in Japan) is metric and attachments (BH, FEL, etc) are made in the states so they are standard.

In checking my tractor for loose bolts I find two sets of tools and sockets are needed as it seems like half and half.. a total pain in the butt !!!
    Chris
    Prescott, Arizona