L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards

/ L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards #1  

Elmer4916

I have a Kubota Tractor L5030 GST and it runs but will not move forwards or backwards. I was moving a tree stump and slid sideways about a foot and that is when the tractor would not move forwards or backwards. Has anyone every had this problem before? If so what do I need to do to fix it. Also I'm looking for a service manuel.

/ L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards #2  
When you move the shifter through the gears can you still feel all the detent spots for each gear?
Is the loader or 3point still working?
Dose the shuttle shifter still feel like it is connected?

/ L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards #3  
Check clutch linkage make sure it is not jammed and also probably the shuttle. Make sure there is enough fluid and no blockages in the transmission filter supplying the solenoids and steering circuit. Check fuses under hood and back by clutch. Check connections under tractor on side that go to the solenoids and up the left fender to shifter and the GST controller. If you still do not find something you may be able to move it usung the emergency connector. You will have to disconnect the GST box under left fender and connect the two plugs behind righ side of the seat. Remove the dummy connectors and connect together to put tractor into 1st gear. If you have wires ripped from the solenoid connectors it will not work because I think you need power to 3 solenoids to go into the low gear.

David Kb7uns

/ L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards #4  
Elmer,

Be sure your shuttle handle is moving fully into forward and reverse - this is a straight mechancal shift - only a switch on top to tell the controller which direction you are going for 12 forward and 8 reverse speeds.

See if the connector under the left fender from the harness to the controller has come loose - if it wan't sanpped securely, it could have fallen out and that would explain why no travel function.

If that is secure, check the power and ground to the controller

Good luck!

/ L5030 GST will not move forwards or backwards #5  
Elmer,

Be sure your shuttle handle is moving fully into forward and reverse - this is a straight mechancal shift - only a switch on top to tell the controller which direction you are going for 12 forward and 8 reverse speeds.

See if the connector under the left fender from the harness to the controller has come loose - if it wan't sanpped securely, it could have fallen out and that would explain why no travel function.

If that is secure, check the power and ground to the controller

Good luck!
I have the same issue, How did you resolve it? Bill