Backhoe Used Backhoe search for B7200

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #1  

Spina

Tractor
B7200
I'm looking for a used BH to attach to my B7200 for some general homeowner projects; walkways, footings for stone walls, drainage, and all the stuff that comes along.

I see various models out there; but, I don't want to strike unless I know I will get a set-up I will be happy with.

Can anybody describe the size, models, and set-up of BH attachments used on a tractor of this size (1200 lbs, 18 hp) and what kind of projects accomplished?

I'm hoping a 3 point hitch set up would be sufficient? I not confident I will find a sub frame kit to match a BH I may find.

I'm thinking it would be best to have a PTO pump to lessen the burden on my seasoned B7200; but, would like to hear others experiences tying into the B7200 system.

Not sure of the max weight of the BH I should expect to hang of the back of the 7200. My reference point is Kubota's recommended BH4672 weighs in at 850 lbs.

I would very much appreciate your inputs.

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #2  
I'm looking for a used BH to attach to my B7200 for some general homeowner projects; walkways, footings for stone walls, drainage, and all the stuff that comes along.

I see various models out there; but, I don't want to strike unless I know I will get a set-up I will be happy with.

Can anybody describe the size, models, and set-up of BH attachments used on a tractor of this size (1200 lbs, 18 hp) and what kind of projects accomplished?

I'm hoping a 3 point hitch set up would be sufficient? I not confident I will find a sub frame kit to match a BH I may find.

I'm thinking it would be best to have a PTO pump to lessen the burden on my seasoned B7200; but, would like to hear others experiences tying into the B7200 system.

Not sure of the max weight of the BH I should expect to hang of the back of the 7200. My reference point is Kubota's recommended BH4672 weighs in at 850 lbs.

I would very much appreciate your inputs.

Sounds like price is a sticking point for you.
BH6000 Woods Backhoe | Cavalier International
$4500
Also the dealer who put on my BH70-X said there were a bunch of left over BH4672's still in the supply chain.
And check 2008 Woods BH6000 Information Haney Equipment Co.

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200
$3K for a new BH seems like a good buy. I have requested a quote and list of other items needed to get a complete set-up.

I'm hoping to get under $2.5K and may need to sell a belly mower to get there. Has anybody put a BH6000 on a B7200?

Any words of wisdom for using a Woods 750 3 ph BH with my B7200 for my typical home owner activity?

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #8  
Thats 1 word. Maybe 1.5

Sorry
Do Not

There's 3 words.
Search the forums, especially attachments, although I've not seen pictures of a tractor "broken in half" there seems to be a lot of theory that on a SCUT (or generally most tractors under 30hp) a backhoe the size of the 750 can damage the tractor. And I only remember 1 poster saying he did it, but treated it very gently.
My 70BH-x required a fair size sub-frame to make a "4 point" hitch.

You might be able to do it with a special toplink, but then again, might not.

A smaller backhoe might also be doable.

Apparently Woods makes a subframe to attach the BH70X on the B7200HST only nothing for the gear drive B7200. And nothing at all for the BH6000.

Could somebody provide other sources for subframes?

I have found Kubota literature that identifies the BH4672 as a compatibly implement for the B7200 and weighs in at 850 lbs. Does anyone know if Kubota has a subframe for this mount or is it a 3PH?

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #10  
Apparently Woods makes a subframe to attach the BH70X on the B7200HST only nothing for the gear drive B7200. And nothing at all for the BH6000.

Could somebody provide other sources for subframes?

I have found Kubota literature that identifies the BH4672 as a compatibly implement for the B7200 and weighs in at 850 lbs. Does anyone know if Kubota has a subframe for this mount or is it a 3PH?
re:BH4672,
It's a probably "4 pt" mount.
Check with Messicks. I know they made one for the B7610, my dealer was going to get one for me if I went with the BH4672.

/edit - but isn't that hoe a little large for the B7200?
/edit - another link about broke back tractors http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/buying-pricing-comparisons/32962-tractor-can-break-half.html

Last edited: