Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Default Re: Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one?

-ratchetpiranha-jpg

Gold Member
    Tractor
    B3000HSDCC

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
    If I had one of these no one on this forum would be asking if they are in the development stage or wondering if any real people owned one with actual experience.
    Why don't you just buy one like every other consumer has to do? Maybe it's just a tongue in cheek joke but it doesn't read that way.
    B3000HSDCC, BH77 backhoe with mechanical thumb, 42" Woods rotary cutter, 6' Woods rear blade, 60" Meteor snowblower

Silver Member
    Approved Advertiser

dar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcp View Post
    -ratchetpiranha-jpg
    I love it! Probably the best simple illustration you could come up with!

In JT's defense, this thread just jumped from January to October. In January, when John posted that comment, we had just started volume production of the Piranha. JT was good naturedly harrasing me in another thread, to send him a Piranha gratis and he would do a comparison and review with his beloved RR. I gracefully declined. Since then, there have been a bunch of threads and reviews of the Piranha.

The Piranha has been very well received. We custom make them in all sizes up to 72". We have standard models for the BX series, B2320, B2620, B2920, and the John Deere 1026 and MF GC Series and others. All it takes is a phone call or email.

I happen to agree with Radair that JT should buy one for that new B2620 he just bought. After using it he might just use it to dig a hole to bury some of his other stuff.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

QUOTE=BXpanded;3024030]dar

I love it! Probably the best simple illustration you could come up with!

In JT's defense, this thread just jumped from January to October. In January, when John posted that comment, we had just started volume production of the Piranha. JT was good naturedly harrasing me in another thread, to send him a Piranha gratis and he would do a comparison and review with his beloved RR. I gracefully declined. Since then, there have been a bunch of threads and reviews of the Piranha.

The Piranha has been very well received. We custom make them in all sizes up to 72". We have standard models for the BX series, B2320, B2620, B2920, and the John Deere 1026 and MF GC Series and others. All it takes is a phone call or email.

I happen to agree with Radair that JT should buy one for that new B2620 he just bought. After using it he might just use it to dig a hole to bury some of his other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the defense, you know it was all in good humor. If I didn't already own a RR or if someone steals the one I own I'll call you.
    As my wife told me today there are a lot of people that need a hug. We never know what people are going thru in their lifes and makes them see things from a harsher rather than softer perspective.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD cut

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
    QUOTE=BXpanded;3024030]dar

As my wife told me today there are a lot of people that need a hug. We never know what people are going thru in their lifes and makes them see things from a harsher rather than softer perspective.
    She sounds wise.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

RatchetRake is now available to be ordered on line instead of just at TSC.
    The RR is one of my most used/valuable implements.
    Ratchet Rake
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    john deer b john deere 4600 international 300

I received an advertisement from Tractor Supply today with the Ratchet Rake in it. I was interested in it so I read several reviews on it and every one was very favorable. Put Tractor Supply Company or even Ratchet Rake in your search box and you should get all the information that you need.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    several

Quote Originally Posted by ab1953 View Post
    I received an advertisement from Tractor Supply today with the Ratchet Rake in it. I was interested in it so I read several reviews on it and every one was very favorable. Put Tractor Supply Company or even Ratchet Rake in your search box and you should get all the information that you need.
    Interestingly enough, none of the TSCs in my area carry Ratchet Rakes, and in fact cannot even give a timeframe on receiving a special order, should one choose to purchase it sight unseen. Maybe it's only stocked in certain regions?

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I had to order mine in SE MN. That also means no sale price. But it was very effective doing what I needed to do.

Tractor
    Kubota B3300SU

I bought a 52" Ratchet Rake about 3 weeks ago for my kubota B3300SU. Last Night I was digging out a Stump and managed to bend one of the teeth. Its a small bend and easily fixed. Since I have owned it, I have graded a road, dug small Ditches, removed large boulders, taken out vine maple (Very Impressed with that), and lots of other things. This attachment is well worth the money to me in just the fact that I can dig out rocks with ease, where my loader bucket could not. If you are thinking about buying one, stop wasting your time and get one. ;-)

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast