Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one?

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #321  
I'm in Oakland California and the freight might be pricey...

Worth a call if you can PM me the store location for the larger one for my 72" bucket.

Very kind of you to offer... by the way~

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #322  
PM sent. Shipping may not be too bad...if RR can FedEx it for $30, TSC should be able to come close to that.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #323  
I'm in Oakland California and the freight might be pricey...

Worth a call if you can PM me the store location for the larger one for my 72" bucket.

Very kind of you to offer... by the way~

I use a 68" on my 72" bucket and it works fine. I got the 68" because I also use it on my 60" 4n1 bucket which is also a good match.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #324  
I just want you to know that was supposed to be mine!

Called today to order the chain model and had to leave a message... can't wait 5 to 6 weeks for the strap model...

Sorry, you can come over and borrow it when I'm not using it.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #325  
Sorry, you can come over and borrow it when I'm not using it.

Had a going away party for a co-worker today moving from SF Bay Area to Ohio... just might take you up on your offer.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #326  
Bit the bullet and have one of the last ratchet rakes going out to me in the morning.

Bought the 72" model with the chain set-up as it is all that was in stock... freight is $50.

Thanks for all the help guys!

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #327  
i smile every time this thread comes back to the top.:) I posted #3 and #4 because I really thought I wanted/bneeded one of these RRs but no one seemed to know about them or the Company that was making/selling them. I don't just buy stuff online until I feel some what certain it is a legitimate Company. As the thread progressed on I finally bought one and was convinced it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and one of my most used implements/attachments. That's been several years ago and I still feel the same way and have used my second one the last few weeks. My first one I kept when I traded my tractor off and the Company sent me a buyer for it so I bought the second one for my smaller tractor and several tractors later I still have it. Straps are a bit faded from leaving it outside some but it's still like new and I've used it a bunch. I can put it on or take it off in a couple of minutes by myself. I've even loaned it to my neighbor.
If you have to wait to get one, then wait. It's worth the money or it has been to me.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #328  
I just got mine and I love it, however I can see needing a tooth bar for digging...hmmmm now which one to get? Piranha perhaps ?

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #329  
I have the RR and use it more than any other attachment other than my FEL and BH. Wouldn't do without it. Actually just used it day before yesterday leveling out ground where I had dug up some septic lines.
Any way, I bought a toothbar with my first tractor about 10 years ago. It was of no help to me and was actually more of a nuisance than a help so off it came and I sold it.
If I didn't have a BH for digging now and wanted to dig I'd probably buy the Piranha but if I had a RR I'd probably give it a chance first to see if it would meet my needs. Digging can be different for different peoples needs. The down side of the RR is definately the teeth on the bottom impairing scooping but the teeth on the bottom is what I use most of the time since I use it mostly for yard prep for seeding or just leveling out where I've dug.

/ Ratchet Rake - ever seen/used one? #330  
Anyone use the 72 inch Ratchet Rake with the Kubota 72 inch HD round back bucket with the bolt on edge?

It looks like a very interesting attachment to me although a touch pricey to try sight unseen at $410.