50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610

/ 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610 #1  

jas67

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610 + Kubota G1800-S
I just purchased a B7610 w/ 127 hours on it.
It is probable that the 50 hour service was never done.
I'm definitely going to change the engine oil.

Does the transmission oil get changed at 50, or 200 (like the normal change interval).

Also, I need an owner's manual for the B7610. Kubotabooks.com has one for B2710/B2910/B7800. Is this close enough for most things? I can get the capacity data from Kubota's web site.

Thanks,
Jay

/ 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610 #2  
Nice purchase!The manual you referenced for the other models would be of little help.I'm sure Messicks or Tractorsmart online websites list the owners manuals for about $25.It's really a must have item.Answers all basic questions about the tractor and pretty well explains all the routine service procedures-drain plug locations,filter locations,filter screen that need to be cleaned,etc.Highly recommended.
Isn't there also Kubotabooks.com where people have posted copies of their manuals?Maybe check there for a downloadable version.

/ 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610
Nice purchase!The manual you referenced for the other models would be of little help.I'm sure Messicks or Tractorsmart online websites list the owners manuals for about $25.It's really a must have item.Answers all basic questions about the tractor and pretty well explains all the routine service procedures-drain plug locations,filter locations,filter screen that need to be cleaned,etc.Highly recommended.
Isn't there also Kubotabooks.com where people have posted copies of their manuals?Maybe check there for a downloadable version.

I did check Kubotabooks; that is where I got the B2710 manual. Messicks has the manual for like $18. I'm going to get it with the filters and SUDT. I might even drive over there on Saturday to pick them up. That way I can drool over all the nice Orange toys!

/ 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610 #4  
The 2710 is a larger frame tractor, all the capacities will be wrong for your machine. Kubota does have that listed on their website under the parts section.

The 2710 is a larger frame tractor, all the capacities will be wrong for your machine. Kubota does have that listed on their website under the parts section.

I just placed an order on your website for SUDT, filters, AND the B7410/B7510/B7610 owner's manual.

/ 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610 #6  
I just placed an order on your website for SUDT, filters, AND the B7410/B7510/B7610 owner's manual.
Messicks has an uncanny rapid delivery system.

Since you'v got a used tractor, unless you get docs from a shop you should probably replace all.

Messicks is about 20 minutes down the road from me, so I saved the shipping (5 gal of SUDT isn't cheap to chip) and picked it up. Plus, as a bonus, I get to drool over all the nice shiny, orange (and blue, and red) tractors. My 4 year old daughter wants the RTV500 :D

Last edited:
   / 50 hour service question + manual needed for B7610 #8  
I just purchased a B7610 w/ 127 hours on it.
It is probable that the 50 hour service was never done.
I'm definitely going to change the engine oil.

Does the transmission oil get changed at 50, or 200 (like the normal change interval).

Jay,

I would change the tranny fluid as well if it's HST. I Have done this at 50 HRS originally and 100 hr intervals after that. Might be overkill, but I feel better. Oil every 50 HRS.