3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #1  

mswlogo

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320 DT (Gear)
The B2320 I just received doesn't have a very strong spring to return raise/lower control on the 3pt hitch to return it to center.

If I use the "Slow" positions it does. If I use the fast positions it tends to stay there. Will this damage anything over time if I leave it in that position for extended amount of time? It's not a big deal as long as it causes no harm.

Should it always return to center when you let go?

Is there something I can adjust?

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #2  
Mine works the same way you just described.

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #3  
That's the way mine works. I believe when it stays in the "lower" position it is in float. You have nothing to worry about :p

Troy

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #4  
There's no down pressure on the 3pt so you're right.

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position
Mine sticks in up position too.

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #6  
Mine sticks in up position too.

If you don't hear the relief valve pop, then I'd guess the valve really isn't open even though it sticks in the up position. Alternatively, if the valve were open, your 3PH/implement would keep going up until relief is triggered even if you let go of it at, say, the half raised position. Just surmising here since on my BX, the lever goes back to center when I let go of it.

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position
I noticed that there is a threaded rod with a spring and a jam nut that the 3Pt hitch control has on it down near transmission.

It looks like the spring will never get near being engaged.

It looks like it's made to spring back when going up.

I have not tried yet but it looks like if I tighten the adjustment down to the limit it still would barely reach the spring.

Any ideas?

/ 3PT Hitch control on B2320 sticking in Raise and Lower position #8  
Mine sticks in the up too. Caused my loader to act funny when I didn't realize that the 3pt control was staying in the up position. I put it in the middle and loader worked fine. Hope I didn't hurt anything.