Show of Hands

/ Show of Hands #1  

BigD23

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX23 TLB
Do you feel better with your tractor dirty from working it, or clean and waxed? Any pics to back it up? ;)

Don

/ Show of Hands #2  
If I ever wax my tractor, I belong in an assisted living facility, because I will apparently be insane.

/ Show of Hands
LOL Ray........

/ Show of Hands #4  
every couple of weeks mine gets washed and waxed. I spray all the hydrolic lines with wax as well to proctect them. I live a few feet from the ocean and if you don't maintain you pay.

Attachments

• strickland 007.jpg
    strickland 007.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 437
   / Show of Hands #5  
every couple of weeks mine gets washed and waxed. I spray all the hydrolic lines with wax as well to proctect them. I live a few feet from the ocean and if you don't maintain you pay.

Cool tractor:cool:
Looks to be in great shape too.

Mark

/ Show of Hands #6  
My 2004 B7800 has never been waxed. Only gets washed after using broadcast spreader with something corrosive (fertilizer, salt). Running a small horse farm leaves no time for the "nice but not necessary" things.

/ Show of Hands #7  
I have no problem getting it dirty when in use, but when it sets it sets clean and shiny.

/ Show of Hands #8  
I feel better with it clean and looking new! (I have a reputation for being ****), so my wife says:) I don't mind getting it dirty, but I usually clean it up when I'm done. I find that mud dried up in the tires makes an awful mess in the driveway when I take it out of the garage the next time I use it.

Attachments

• tractor 141.jpg
    tractor 141.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 298
   / Show of Hands #9  
OK...I'll confess.

Yes, I have waxed my tractor.......more than once. :p

I have no running water at my cabin where the tractor is kept (yet), so I have driven it to town and used the car wash......more than once. :p

In between the trips to town and the wax jobs, I have been known to use spray quick detailer.

And lastly, I do park it in the barn with a car cover over it.

Sad part is, I have NEVER waxed my 2007 F150 and only washed it 3 times. :D

Do I have my priorities straight????

/ Show of Hands #10  
I leave mine out in the rain every once in a while, does that count?