New, and have question re Kubota B6100

/ New, and have question re Kubota B6100 #1  

Want2be

Tractor
None
Sorry, I posted a question before reading the rules on new member questions here.
I have re-posed my question in the Kubota information for form.

Last edited:
   / New, and have question re Kubota B6100 #2  
What is a good price for a Kubota B6100 D?

I have been doing allot of research in my quest for a good used tractor. I have about 1 1/2 acres, but also have to help maintain a small road for 5 neighbors. This would include some grading and shoulder (level) mowing.

I found a Kubota B6100D in the paper the other day. I went to see it. It appears to be well maintained and all the hydraulics work. The owner claims it has a 16 hp 3cyl diesel, but I can not find anything that indicated this model ever had a 16 hp.

It also has a FEL with a new 4' bucket. The FEL was retrofitted from a Yanmar. The fabrication was professionally done, it looks very nice, and works very well, it was even painted to match and had decals paced on the lift. The owner is selling it with a 4' box blade, and a 60" rear discharge finish mower (not Kubota).

The hours are unknown as the meter is broken. I looked all over and could not see any major leaks, or evidence that extensive cleaning or painting was done to hide anything. The unit appears to have been kept under cover. The paint is not faded, there is no rust, and the seat has no tears in it.

The current owner (the 2nd one) added the FEL, and used it to maintain a couple of acres for his mother. He is asking $5900 obo, and is willing to deliver for free.

Any input about this unit, the price, or another recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
Does it Have HST and PS.?:)

/ New, and have question re Kubota B6100 #3  
Welcome to the TBN "Neighborhood";)

Tom in Vermont

/ New, and have question re Kubota B6100 #4  
WELCOME TO TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.