Snow B3200 front snow blade

/ B3200 front snow blade #1  

Gr333

Tractor
Kubota B3200
I just purchased a couple months ago B3200 TLB. Anyone out there have the quick attach blade? Talked to dealer this morning and was told that for the manual blade i would just remove bucket from la 504 loader and attached the blade in it's place. Cost for this was around 1600.00 which sounds high. Would welcome any thoughts or advice on manual vs hyd,cost,other option's etc. Would only be using mainly for clearing snow from driveway and spreading gravel and dirt.

Thanks Gr

/ B3200 front snow blade #2  
Although I have net seen or heard of this option for the B3200, my only comment would be that I originally thought that this would be a good idea - if available for this model - but then in another post someone mentioned that they had bent their loader due to the angle of snow plowing and recommended going with the front mount blade instead which is designed to take the pounding. Wasn't on a B3200 but likely still something to keep in mind depending on your potential use.

/ B3200 front snow blade #3  
There are several posts that have pics of quick hitches and snowplows. I think FirefighterKubota has this set-up and may have even added the ability to angle the plow! Good Luck!

/ B3200 front snow blade #4  
I used to use a snow blade mounted on the loader arms, but I wasn't very pleased with the way it performed. The biggest issue I had with the set up was how long it made the unit. I found that because the blade was so far in front of the tractor it tended to push the tractor around when I pushed against a snow bank.

Instead, I mounted an old plow mount to the tractor frame, put the lift arm on the brush guard and use the loader valve to operate the angle and lift cylinders. I found an old plow and mount for around $250.00, added three hydraulic hoses and couplers for another $50.00 and it works great.

The only downside is I have to take the loader off to use it. My loader is easy to remove and we don't get that much snow, so I never have to use the loader to stack anyways.

I don't have the pics on this computer, but if you want them let me know and I'll post them from the other computer.

/ B3200 front snow blade #5  
There are several posts that have pics of quick hitches and snowplows. I think FirefighterKubota has this set-up and may have even added the ability to angle the plow! Good Luck!

Yup, Hydraulic angle now. got one storm at the end of the season to use it...not in any hury to use it again:D

For your money, I would buy a used plow (what eversize fits your need) and you can either by a FEL quick plate and mount the plow arms to that, or just mount into the bucket like mine... Takes 60 seconds to make or brake my connections. If you already have a FEL QC set up wont take much longer to swap between the bucket and the plow set up...

Here is the threads to my plow set up, and then the added hydraulics...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-owning-operating/133244-ready-snow-plow-my-7510-a.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ng/139050-rear-remotes-finally-installed.html

BTW, my plow no longer hangs from a chain, I have a stiff arm piece of steel that connect the plow to my grapple bracket so I can use the "float" of the FEL... in the old set up I kept the bucket a few inches off the ground and the plow floated just fine....

Also there are threads about using an angled plow and torquing the FEL arms / frames. I recommend pushing the bulk of the snow with the blade square and angling for the light stuff / clean up!

Good luck!!!:D It kills me to even be thinking about the white stuff!!!

/ B3200 front snow blade #6  
Got some friends with an L35 TLB with a quick attach snowplow with hydraulic angle. (bucket removes). They use it to plow a fairly long drive(1/4 mile or more) and heavy snows. When I helped them to put the bucket back on once I noticed that one of the loader arms is definitely bent and not lined up with the other one. This is a pretty heavy duty tractor and loader too. Not drawing any conclusions as to why it's bent but plowing is the heaviest use the loader gets. The bend makes it hard to get the bucket on, don't know how else it affects it.

Last edited: