Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Default Re: bx 3pt

automech- What are you trying to hook up? Can you post pics of your 3pt lowered as far it would go next to the implement you trying to hook up that wouldnt ? I trying to figure out what the deal is here since my implements I have is always there at the right level to hook up with. The only thing is the backblade and it needs to be on block for straight hook up.

On a side note, There were a few posts here that using a pat's quickchange would have a bit more lower reach due to a longer reach that might help for you.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    bx1800

mine is adjusted to sit 4+- inches from the ground
    give me an e-mail addres and I will snap a pic or two and send them to you
    Kubota BX1800 60" mm deck , 42" land Pride box blade

Silver Member
    Tractor
    bx1500

I am putting together a 3pt carryall and I was trying to decide where to put the lower pins so I can get max lift. I got home late the last 2 nights so I haven't been able to try setting the mmm to top yet. I bet that advice was right and I will try it tomorrow when I get home. I need to get some lift on the carryall so I can take it uphill without dragging it like my rear blade does sometimes. I just got a camera so I am going to post some pictures soon I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12