Tires where to find tires

/ where to find tires #1  

/pine

Super Star Member
I am having trouble locating front tires 21X8:00-10

I am trying to find a set without having to go through a Kubota dealer...anyone know where this size can be ordered online?

/ where to find tires #2  
just look up your local truck tire center. they can get them. or atleast will be able to set you up with the local equipment tire guy.

if you want to go online try ebay.

/ where to find tires
I checked with the locak Firestone dealer and he told me he could not find anything in the size I cited...they are Firestones on the tractor (OEM)

/ where to find tires #5  
By any chance is this a B2400?

/ where to find tires #7  
This is a common trailer size. I used trailer tires for the fronts on my B7100's fronts. I got them from my local trailer dealer for about $45 ea.

They are rated for around 800lbs each, so they are great for FEL work. You'll need to run more pressure than with tractor tires, as they are designed for 40-50 PSI.

/ where to find tires #8  
I just had to replace two fronts on a B2400 of My Father in Laws Which were 21x 8.00 X10,

The size is no longer available anywhere in a Turf tire. Or at least I could not find a lead on any.

That tire has a rolling circumference of 61 inches.

The closest I could come to them was a Turf Master Tire made by Carlisle Product Code 5114281 which is a 20x8.00 x10 .
The Firestone Turf & Field in question had a diameter of 20.5 inches the Carlisle is listed as 20.3 inches.

The Carlisle is what I bought from Cedar Rapids tire in Cedar Rapids Iowa, They had 10 in stock.

Specialty tires, ATV tires, Motorcycle tires, Trailer tires, Lawn & Garden tires - Cedar Rapids Tire

/ where to find tires #9  
I had to buy 2 front tires for my B21. I called around to the tractor dealers, but didn't have much luck with them, I guess they wern't that interested. I ended up going to discount tire, they didn't stock my size, but had them a day or 2 later, no problems...

/ where to find tires
I am striking out regardless of who I call...Firestone no longer makes these tires...Carlisle only shows smooth or tri-rib tiresin this size...
even Kubota dealers are telling me I am SOL...

anyone know of a source?