Default Kubota L35 doesn't turn over

I replaced some Hydro lines, and then drove the tractor up to my driveway. I noticed the gear selector was hard to move/shift. I added hydro/tran fluid, due to loosing fluid during the Hydro lines change, and tried to start and it will not turn over. Forward/reverse selector is in neutral. I forced the gear selector to neutral. Still no help. Didn't expect this problem.

I will check the battery is fully charged. But I am suspecting their is an electronic defeat going on here? And somehow the loss of fluid is part of the problem?

Any ideas?

Richmond VA & Martha's Vineyard, People's Republik of Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB

Default Re: Kubota L35 doesn't turn over

have you checked the seat safety switch, and the pto safety switch?
    ----------------------------------------
    Charles

Kubota B3030
    Kubota M59 w/hydro thumb
    Neat stuff - ATI Preseeder, Hydraulic PHD, Wallenstein BX62r Chipper, Millonzi Grapple, CA 4n1 Bucket. Delta Hook Rear QA system.
    Too many other random attachments to list (or to own, per my wife) and a really bad tool addiction. But at least I haven't bought a dump truck or bulldozer. Yet.

There is no seat safety on the L35, well the one I have, I think, 1993 or there abouts. The PTO is in the off position, which is the default position for start, I would think.

I never had this problem before. I guess I'll check the battery, see if that is part of the problem.

I figured out the problem. The PTO wires had been damaged by mice. It created an open in the starting circuit. Seems the PTO and FWD/RVRS selector have a switch that disables the starter.

I spliced the wires, and now park the tractor in a different location to help prevent mice running all over the tractor.

The gear selector, well now that is another problem completely, new thread to follow.