Silver Member

Default ez landscaper attachment bar for my bx

my ez lanscaper bar is in. i hope to p/u tomorow, (kids have prevented so far).
    dealer sent me an email with pictures. the bar has 11 teeth across the 46.5" span, inside dimension of my bx bucket. it weighs nearly 80 lbs.
    if someone is able to point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to take the pictures from my email to tractorbynet. i will post.
    fyi. this bar was not inexpensive ($429.00)-and appears to be all business. it's only drawback is that it is unique color of yell_w . . . which will wear off in time.

the happy hookopotomous, shrekbelly

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Default Re: ez landscaper attachment bar for my bx

shrekbelly - Is this the EZ Landscaper Bar you are talking about EZ LANDSCAPER ATTACHMENT? Looks like a nice implement, let us know how it works out for you.
    BX24, 60" MMM, Woods HC48 Rotary Cutter, W.R Long Flat Toothbar, 4' Farm Force Box Blade, Leinbach 7200JR PHD w/ 12" & 9" augers, Cosmo XB 3PH spreader, Pat's Easy Change, Front & Rear Bro-Tek Skid Plates, BXpanded Under Armor/Brush Forks/BH Dolly/Bucket Hooks/Tool Pouch/Work Lights, drag harrow, Larry's Mower Axle Stands, 52" Rachet Rake, Millcreek manure spreader