Road Boss Grader for B3030?

/ Road Boss Grader for B3030? #1  

Machold

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 & B7400
The dealer says my B303 with Loader won't lift the Road Boss 5ft grader w/o lifting the front wheels off the ground. Anybody have experience with Road Boss and 30HP or under?

/ Road Boss Grader for B3030? #2  
Any idea of the weight? Went to their website but not see any spec sheets. The B3030 or 3200 seem to be good for 550 lbs according to the owners and WS manuals. If you have a FEL which is likely, you should be OK if it is in the weight range. BTW if you get one, I would be interested in how it works out for you.

/ Road Boss Grader for B3030? #3  
I'm not an orange guy so dont much about them. But the dealer maybe thinking when you use the roadboss it will lift the front tires off the ground. I used one (7ft) on a 75hp NH and it would lift the front tires off the ground when you get a good bite. Also not an orange guy but I do like them..lol

/ Road Boss Grader for B3030? #4  
The dealer says my B303 with Loader won't lift the Road Boss 5ft grader w/o lifting the front wheels off the ground. Anybody have experience with Road Boss and 30HP or under?

From my experience, your dealer is probably close to being right.
My LP grading scraper and Woods bush hog both weigh in excess of 500 pounds. I have an LP QuickHitch which moves things back three inches or so, but, If I pull one of those up in a hurry, it rocks my B-7800 with FEL pretty good on the back wheels. It wouldn't take that much more weight that far back to take the front wheels off the ground.. Obviously, some weight in the FEL will change things.
The Road Boss grader is one heavy duty unit. I looked at them and deemed them too heavy, and too expensive (but that's a different issue) for my usage.