Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade

I need a new front wiper blade for my B3030. I went to the dealer and the blade was $25.00. Just seems expensive for a 15 inch wiper blade, not knocking the dealer, they buy from kubota and have to make money also, but has anyone found a blade at a Walmart, or Tractor Supply or anywhere else that is less expensive. It's a 15 inch blade, but a general auto blade will not work because it is too wide to fit in the arm. Unless I got an entire arm assembly that is 15 inches and put it on, but will the clip fit on the assembly?
    Kubota B3030HSDC: LA403 FEL, B2775 six way front 72" blade on Kubota B2791 Quick Hitch Subframe, RC72-30B MMM 72", Loaded R-4 Tires.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Re: Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade

Interesting as we have the same tractor.What about taking the wiper blade to the auto parts store and see if they can supply a new rubber insert for your blade?Almost always it's just the rubber that's bad,not the entire blade.They might not stock it,but could order them.Very inexpensive.Or buy a blade with the right size rubber insert and transfer it to your blade.I'd sure like to find out how you do here as would all the other guys with these units.Good Luck.

Veteran Member
    Kansas, Butler county, Just east of DooDah
    Tractor
    Kubota L4200 GSTCA

The next time you are out, stop at a truck stop. There you will find a good assortment of the right type blade for your wiper. KennyV.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Well, went to Walmart today and found exactly what I needed. Anco 15" wiper blade snapped right on. $4.97 at Walmart vs $24.97 at the kubota dealer.
    Kubota B3030HSDC: LA403 FEL, B2775 six way front 72" blade on Kubota B2791 Quick Hitch Subframe, RC72-30B MMM 72", Loaded R-4 Tires.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Thank you for the info-it's appreciated!

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by number two View Post
    Interesting as we have the same tractor.What about taking the wiper blade to the auto parts store and see if they can supply a new rubber insert for your blade?Almost always it's just the rubber that's bad,not the entire blade.They might not stock it,but could order them.Very inexpensive.Or buy a blade with the right size rubber insert and transfer it to your blade.I'd sure like to find out how you do here as would all the other guys with these units.Good Luck.
    They basically have quit making wiper refills.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B