Grading Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade

/ Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade #1  

BizDoc

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I need a new front wiper blade for my B3030. I went to the dealer and the blade was $25.00. Just seems expensive for a 15 inch wiper blade, not knocking the dealer, they buy from Kubota and have to make money also, but has anyone found a blade at a Walmart, or Tractor Supply or anywhere else that is less expensive. It's a 15 inch blade, but a general auto blade will not work because it is too wide to fit in the arm. Unless I got an entire arm assembly that is 15 inches and put it on, but will the clip fit on the assembly?

/ Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade #2  
Interesting as we have the same tractor.What about taking the wiper blade to the auto parts store and see if they can supply a new rubber insert for your blade?Almost always it's just the rubber that's bad,not the entire blade.They might not stock it,but could order them.Very inexpensive.Or buy a blade with the right size rubber insert and transfer it to your blade.I'd sure like to find out how you do here as would all the other guys with these units.Good Luck.

/ Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade #3  
The next time you are out, stop at a truck stop. There you will find a good assortment of the right type blade for your wiper. KennyV.

/ Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade
Well, went to Walmart today and found exactly what I needed. Anco 15" wiper blade snapped right on. $4.97 at Walmart :D vs $24.97 at the Kubota dealer.

/ Kubota B3030 cab wiper blade #6  
Interesting as we have the same tractor.What about taking the wiper blade to the auto parts store and see if they can supply a new rubber insert for your blade?Almost always it's just the rubber that's bad,not the entire blade.They might not stock it,but could order them.Very inexpensive.Or buy a blade with the right size rubber insert and transfer it to your blade.I'd sure like to find out how you do here as would all the other guys with these units.Good Luck.
They basically have quit making wiper refills.