New guy with 2 B7200 Hydraulic Questions

/ New guy with 2 B7200 Hydraulic Questions #1  

regularjay

Tractor
Kubota B7200
Hello folks I've been lurking (and searching) for a while here - now I have a question.

I recently bought a B7200 2WD/gear trans with a 1630 loader. This thing has oodles of hours and certainly wasn't babied before I got it, but it does run and I'm sure I'll get it 100% eventually. For now I'm trying to figure out a hydraulic problem. This tractor came with a box blade that for now I'm just leaving on as it helps counterweight the loader. But, it won't stay up. It sinks to the ground in a minute or two and that just wont do. Im tired of continually having to raise it up every couple of minutes while I'm working. I would expect that perhaps o-ring for the 3-point lift cylinder might be worn but, the loader leaks down pretty fast too. I'm wondering if these two issues are related. I have no prior experience with Kubotas but I guess that the hydraulics are O.K. otherwise. Most hoses are recently replaced, nothing seems to leak and with a bit of finagling of load/dump the loader will raise the front of the tractor so I suppose the pump is properly strong I just have to get this leak down at both end issue addressed.

Also, I've got a hose running from a what looks like a fill port under the seat up to the loader valve, I'm guessing its the route fluid not used by the loader uses to get back to the resivoir it just seems kinda "cheesy" as the rest of the hydraulic stuff that doesn't need to flex is hard piped. Is this proper?

Thank you in advamce for input or suggestions.