3710 wiring diagram

/ 3710 wiring diagram #1  

dgood1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 3710, 1970 Leland 384
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 3710 GST? Unfortunately Kubota is not as accomodating as NH and doesn't include the wiring diagram in the owners manual. There is no info in the owners manual on how to order the service manual and I couldn't find any info on the Kubota web page. My dealer is not sure on how to order the service manual for my "baby".

Thanks,

Don

/ 3710 wiring diagram #2  
Your dealer should have a quick referance book that lists all of the workshop manuals. If I were you I would check with Carvers.

/ 3710 wiring diagram #3  
tell your dealer to look in their parts hand book or call the warehouse and ask for the part number, then to get on the kubota liink and order it for you. if that dont work i can get the part number tuesday for you let me know... and if all you need is a wiring diagram have them get their workshop manual out and make you a copy.

/ 3710 wiring diagram #4  
The number for the workshop manual (WSM) is 97897-12190. It covers all models of the L3010, L3410, L3710 and L4310. If you can tell me what info you're looking for, I'll check the wiring diagram.

/ 3710 wiring diagram
Darren,

Thanks for the manual mumber. I was only looking for the worklight circuit. I managed to find the correct wire. I do like to have a service manual for maintenance purposes and in case of a dealer screwup.

I hope that you have a wonderfull 4th,

Don