Teamwork installing BH75A

/ Teamwork installing BH75A #1  

stev0000

Well, we did it! I bought the B3030 a month ago. Went back and forth about what type of backhoe to get - a Wood 80X or Kubota - reviewed many, MANY threads about the pros and cons of each. Finally found a great deal from a local Kubota dealer on a BH75A, only $5700 (compared to $7500 for a BH76 from everyone else). Here's the catch - it was still in the crate!

The frame mount took about 4 hours to complete (not counting the time it took to decipher the instructions, find the right wrenches, and slap the mosquitos away). We didn't have to remove the back tires or use a hoist, as the instructions suggested. My wife and I were a great team, working together on a beautiful summer day in hot August on my new toy.

The profile pic is the finished product, all shiny and new. We'll add the thumb later. Thanks to Bandit67 for your research on the BH75 over the 80x.

/ Teamwork installing BH75A #2  
Steve0000, That looks great. I purchased a BH several years ago and now I wonder how I ever managed with out it. I also found a deal with a new leftover model and saved $. I can always apriciate any brand/type of equipment as they are so beneficial to have. Sounds like you had great help enjoy your new purchase and how about some new pictures in action.
Frenchie

/ Teamwork installing BH75A #3  
Wow, you got a great deal and nice work on the install! :D

/ Teamwork installing BH75A #4  
Holy cow right out of the crate...excellent team effort. Will you be keeping it on all the time?