Online parts ordering

/ Online parts ordering #1  

homedad

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130DT
I received my new to me L3130 gst yesterday (very excited). I noticed that the hazard flasher switch is missing the lens cover or some kind of a cover. I think it must illuminate. The hazards work but I figured it's best to keep water out of the switch. Does anyone know of a way to purchase this online. The dealer is 1.5 hours away. Thanks

/ Online parts ordering
Thanks. It looks like need a new switch,

/ Online parts ordering #4  
watch shipping and handling costs---can make parts very expensive

/ Online parts ordering #5  
I received my new to me L3130 gst yesterday (very excited). I noticed that the hazard flasher switch is missing the lens cover or some kind of a cover. I think it must illuminate. The hazards work but I figured it's best to keep water out of the switch. Does anyone know of a way to purchase this online. The dealer is 1.5 hours away. Thanks

Kubotabooks.com has a parts manual for the L3130DT here:

http://www.kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Parts Manuals/&file=L3130DT.pdf

I think the part number in question is TA140-30910. See pages 44-45.

Josh

/ Online parts ordering #7  
And I've said it before - Messicks is QUICK. Almost like teleportation.

But then also they are helpful.

/ Online parts ordering #8  
I said it once and will say it again, Kubotabooks sucks..

Jeez some people are hard to please. Saying 'it sucks' is a bit unreasonable isnt it? It's just a collection of FREE manuals that can hopefully help people work on their tractors. It clearly says on the site to CHECK THE PARTS NUMBER with a dealer before ordering.

/ Online parts ordering #9  
Jeez some people are hard to please. Saying 'it sucks' is a bit unreasonable isnt it? It's just a collection of FREE manuals that can hopefully help people work on their tractors. It clearly says on the site to CHECK THE PARTS NUMBER with a dealer before ordering.

I agree- its there to point us in the right direction so we have an idea what we are looking at or for. as for the part number being right, that what the dealers are for. I wouldn't want to walk in a dealer and say i need a thingie or thimbabob on a doohickey. :D