Lift Arms hanging in fully down position

/ Lift Arms hanging in fully down position #1  

buck hunter

Tractor
MF 1155 & Kubota 2850
Been "spectating" on this site for 2 years. Never posted - but now I have a problem with my L2900. I was leveling woods roads at my camp on Saturday with the back blade attachment. Had it in the raised position while heading back to the barn. Went over a big jarring bump and the back blade dropped to down position. Now the lift arms are fully down and can be freely lifted up and down by hand with no resistance. FEL works fine, fluid full, no visible hose leaks. Position lever moves back & forth and seems to be attached at transmission. Any thoughts...??? deer season is quickly approaching and I have food plots to finish. :mad:

/ Lift Arms hanging in fully down position #2  
Hello and welcome to the 'best' forum.
The bounce you had probably Lifted the linkage out of the 3pt cylinder inside the rear of your tractor.
I'm going to guess you are soon going to be seeing the inside of that area, if so take pictures and post them... Please post back with what you find inside the lift assembly.
There were other threads concerning the 3pt lift failing and I thought someone posted pictures of how it happened. I'll look if I can find it or anything in my WSM... KennyV