BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER

/ BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #11  
Bro-tek doesn't have them listed on the web site. Any quality alternatives?

/ BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #12  
Bro-tek doesn't have them listed on the web site. Any quality alternatives?

For some reason, Richard doesn't advertise everything he sells on his Bro-Tek homepage. To see what you are looking for, click on the skid plate link and then open the forward plate .pdf link. Scroll near the bottom and you will see other products he sells. I think the same information is on other .pdf's on the site.

/ BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #13  
Sneak Peek...

2" front and rear BX spacers. Stay Tuned. We are currently doing time studies and polishing the design and CNC production methods for possible sale to the public.

More information to come. --

Attachments

• P9230017 (Large).JPG
    P9230017 (Large).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 466
   / BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #14  
hello in my oppinion the ebay ones arnt to good becase they dont have the turned diamitor to fit in rim when bolting down ,also they need the counterbore to mount extention to weelhub if thats not there u are running on bolts.

/ BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #15  
for jd 2320

100_4127.jpg

100_4128.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Last edited:
   / BX24 WHEEL SPACERS DIFFERENT SUPPLIER #16  
Turns out generous welding means seriously welded as to be differentiated from just tack or spot welded, doncha know, eh?, and inside bolt holes are tapered to fit lug bolts and spacer fits over hub shoulder as well and outside is smaller diameter with radius to fit into rim, so they fit up snug and work just fine for me, but suit yerself!