tooth bar

/ tooth bar #1  

tubzz

got my 6 tooth bar and can't beleive i didn't get one when i got the tractor

it works great on the cedar trees i had pushed over.i picked them up out of the pile and cut them up into post on the buckit,before i use a chain to drag them out. plus its a big help on the rootballs knocking of the dirt before going in the fire

/ tooth bar #2  
yep, toothbar at least doubles function of a FEL, IMHO.... you'll love it... great place to hang chains when lifting stuff, too:D

/ tooth bar #3  
I agree! It is well worth the money...even if you pay ful price through a dealer!!

Deano

/ tooth bar #4  
My toothbar dug up this rock, well with a little pushing too! They are a big help.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 1,195
   / tooth bar #5  
Toothbars are very useful. However, I've never used my FEL without one and am wondering if I should take it off just for the experience.

/ tooth bar #6  
Toothbars are very useful. However, I've never used my FEL without one and am wondering if I should take it off just for the experience.

Go ahead just for the fun of it. You will put it back on in a short amount of usage!!:D

Deano

/ tooth bar #7  
Take it OFF... take it all off:rolleyes:

Bet you will quickly become convinced that you can't dig up the dirt without it... unless you've got sand, that is:D

The experience of being a toothless FELlow will leave you working about half speed... try it for an hour, just for kicks...

/ tooth bar #8  
At least for me, never dig without one, but when I typically backfill and clean up, taking it off makes for a better clean up job (but I dig a lot of trenches)

/ tooth bar #9  
what is the brand and price for one of these

/ tooth bar #10  
one of the best investments i made, as others have mentioned. seems to double the usefulness of the bucket! i think i paid around $300 for mine and had 2 extra teeth welded on. i did take it off for a while (can't even remember why) but it went right back on.. great for loosening packed soil, i use it to spread composted manure on my pastures. with a full bucket load and tapping the joystick, when the manure falls through the teeth it makes a nice consistent flow to cover the ground. i could go on and on..