Grading best box blade and landscape rake for BX?

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX? #11  
According to the literature, (don't know about the real world) all BX's have the equal 670 lifting capacity for 3 pt. Height lift distance is not listed, but this would also vary somewhat due to various tire/wheel combinations.

Here's a photo of me dragging a 6', cat 1 rake on Saturday. Buddy, it worked and worked well, but I want to tell ya, I knew I had too much rake on my hands. Your mileage may vary.

My neighbor has a whole back lot full of implements, but I am a little cautious about most of them. They are just so dang heavy. Shoot, imo, he over bought on size for his small B. I have used his tractor and some of his stuff really over taxes it as well. That's my caution here, that's all.

The Original Poster has a BX. A 1/2 acre site isn't too large. Does the OP really WANT to own implements? Are there future projects envisioned? Dunno.

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX? #12  
after seeing bp pick comment on 1/2 acre, reading back on what OP is getting, a BX24 ? Correct me if I am wrong, but 1/2 acre is over kill with BH ? Unless he got some trenches to make, digging to do that takes time ? I Dont see whats wrong with using the FEL to fix the lawn. If you got some high spots you want to fix, the fel can scalp it. Go slow in low, 4 wheel drive. If it fails then use BH to scrape the soil.!/2 acre is nothing. Order a dump truck load of topsoil and use the FEL to fill in the low spots or level off the bumps. A 1/2 acre won't take long at all with the BX24. You probably can do it in a day. If you really want to redo the lawn the why not rent a PTO tiller and till the whole lawn and reseed ?

Where are you located?

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX?
I have 6 acres but I am working on a small piece now that I cleared for grass.

My dealer had a Woods 5ft landscape rake and 4ft box blade in stock so I went with those. I can also add wheels to the rake later if I need to. I will let you guys know how they work when I get them delivered. I was looking for the XB stuff but this was too easy to pass up (free next day delivery) and I need to get ready to drop some grass seed asap.
Thanks for the replys

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX? #14  
The implements at TSC are fine for what you want. I've never had any trouble with their stuff.

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX? #15  
Woods 4' boxblade with adjustable scarifer teeth is the best boxblade for the Bx series.

/ best box blade and landscape rake for BX? #16  
You made the right call going with the heavy duty woods equipment. Good call on the sizes too.
I have 6 acres but I am working on a small piece now that I cleared for grass.

My dealer had a Woods 5ft landscape rake and 4ft box blade in stock so I went with those. I can also add wheels to the rake later if I need to. I will let you guys know how they work when I get them delivered. I was looking for the XB stuff but this was too easy to pass up (free next day delivery) and I need to get ready to drop some grass seed asap.
Thanks for the replys