Default Appeciate a liitle info from soon to be owner of a bx25

Since am new to purchasing implements for tractor, wonder if this is a good price from Bro-Tek for: Ripper Tooth, Thumb, and Brush Fork for a kubota bx25.

It does seem to be.

we can ship that combo to you for $800 was quoted.

Frank

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Default Re: Appeciate a liitle info from soon to be owner of a bx25

Sounds OK yo me...have them add a skid plate or make one yourself...you will be thankful...

Deano
    Deano
    2006 BX24, 6' New Implements rake, Woods RB60 rear blade, Wallenstein thumb, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, home made front skid plate, W.R. Long flat tooth bar, 4' finishing mower (TPH), 4' box blade, post hole digger, New style seat!!!!! Country Manufacturing manure spreader, Agri-Fab drop spreader.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2008 JD 2320

The advise on the SkidPlate is great advise. I have the Skidplate and judging by the dents and scrapes in it. It was a good choice.

Cheers,
    2008 John Deere 2320 / CX200 Loader / SB1154 Rear Blower / RB2072 72" Rear Blade
    (Sold) 08 Kubota BX25 /54" MMM / 48" LP BB/ Bro-Tek skid plates / Bro-Tek Thumb/

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Did you get a belly mower with your BX25? If not, then getting that rear skid plate is the greatest advice that you will find on this forum. And even if you got that belly mower, you will probably want to take it off if you;re doing any work with the FEL or BH anyways. I just got my fan replaced after being taken out by a branch (total was a little over $600), but I was fortunate that KTAC insurance covered it minus the $250 deductible of course.

Thank you all for the advice!