Cab for bx2360

/ Cab for bx2360 #2  
that should keep the snow off from you!:D what did you use ? plywood ? or sheet metal ? Also I was wondering why you didn't have a door on left for emergencies ? cost ?

/ Cab for bx2360
Cab was made out of two Tonneau truck covers for skin. The door is on the left, didn't do the right because of the joy stick. Guess I could always bail out the windshield, it tilts out.

/ Cab for bx2360 #4  
Very nice. I also was trying to figure out what it was made out of. Very clever and simple design.

/ Cab for bx2360 #7  
Did you have to special order the truck covers or you already had it in orange ? Now it makes sense why it looks different. I would say pictures didn't do justice.:) How did you mount the windows in the cover or did you make the frame for it ? is the cover removable for summer months, I am just trying to figure out the reason you were using the tonnou cover. I think its a job well done and I betcha its pretty lightweight.

/ Cab for bx2360
Tanneau covers were given to Me (free) The orange worked well with all my other makes. It reacted different on the covers (lighter) may darken in time. Was also able to make sides in one panel and do cut outs. Windows are riveted in (many I might add). Each panel can can be removed by it's self. Total time to remove all panels 10 mi, canopy stays on all the time.

/ Cab for bx2360 #9  
That sounds like what I would prefer for my BX instead of a hard cab. 10 mins to remove panels? thats awesome! that sounds like what BXpanded would do :D so take it in pride! ;)