Grand L3130 instrument panel quit working???

/ Grand L3130 instrument panel quit working??? #1  

TPolk

Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130 4x4
While brushhogging this weekend, noticed the fuel gage wandering on a full tank. short time later the whole dash is out. No fuel level, temperature, tach quit, Instruments blanks. Checked fuses and all are good.
Any ideas where or what to check next?

/ Grand L3130 instrument panel quit working??? #2  
I would start with the grounding circuit for the gages, that is the one thing that is common to everything.

/ Grand L3130 instrument panel quit working??? #3  
While brushhogging this weekend, noticed the fuel gage wandering on a full tank. short time later the whole dash is out. No fuel level, temperature, tach quit, Instruments blanks. Checked fuses and all are good.
Any ideas where or what to check next?

I believe that this is the first post about an "IntelliPanel" failure. Maybe we Grand L owners can learn something.

I have a scheduled project for this weekend but if you have not solved the problem by Monday and no one else has checked, PM me (I will forget meanwhile) and I will research my service manual.

Vernon

/ Grand L3130 instrument panel quit working???
Thanks guys for you post,
Sorry but I haven't had a chance to check for the problem yet. Dad fell and broke a hip and I've been with him at the hospital all week. Hopefully I can get back to it this week.