One Tough Tractor!

/ One Tough Tractor! #1  

Happyman

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 3940
I just needed to shout some enthusiasm for my Grand L3940. I am just finishing the long process of clearing 6 acres of timber from my land to start a Christmas tree farm. Most of the clearing was done by a contractor with very LARGE equipment. There was no way I could do it with my 3940. BUT, finishing the job has been extremely tough on my Kubota but she has done amazingly well. Dragging huge loads of roots and soil with the 7' landscape rake. Moving large quantities of soil with a 7' box blade. And digging left over small stumps with the 724 FEL have all proven to be tough, but handled very well with only 40 horsies. The only damage was a busted tooth on my tooth bar. Broke the welds on both sides. I even worked in the rain one afternoon and the R4's pulled me through even when I was up to the axles in mud.
I'M IMPRESSED!!! :D:D:D
I pressure washed her after the 2 day mud bath, greased her well and she's ready to go again. No mechanical failures even under extreme loads, pressures and hot, high throttle work. This is the 3rd year with this tractor and I put a lot of implements on it and work it very hard. There has yet to be a mechanical failure of any kind. Not that I expect there to be, but given the way I max out its capabilities I figured I would bust something by now.
WOW, what a tractor :D
Thank-you Kubota and my dealer, Cavalier International, Ashland Virginia, and my salesman Luther Sims.
KUBOTA and CAVALIER INTERNATIONAL ROCK :D

/ One Tough Tractor! #2  
Similar results with my 3-year-old L5030. Paid off this month too!

/ One Tough Tractor! #3  
I agree. I have had my B7800 for 6 years now, and 700 hours later it has never failed me. I have pushed the tractor to the limit and beyond and it just keeps going. I have already worn out the bucket move hundreds of yards of dirt and rocks. The tractor runs a 5 foot King Kutter tiller, and although it bogs down at times, powers through the toughest soil. I cannot say enough about the name.

/ One Tough Tractor! #4  
There is a reason kubota has built the reputation of being the best cut on the market. 10 years of commercial use here (3 models, 2 B's 1 L) no complaints. All my machines surpassed my expectations and my grand L /cab is just a joy to operate!