Our New Tractor Arrived

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #11  
You know....I really need to stop going to our local Kubota dealer since they have all sorts of stuff I'd like...

Is this your first tractor? Just wait till you figure out how many chores can be done with the help of that power take-off !! You'll be spending even more time at that dealer ! ;)

Congratulations..... thats a great tractor you guys bought. :)

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #12  
Good choice on the tractor and truck. I have an 06 Tundra with only 25k and won't be trading "up" anyway soon, but my son in law just got a new crew cab and loves it.

Did you get ballast in your tires?

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #13  
Good choice on the tractor and truck. I have an 06 Tundra with only 25k and won't be trading "up" anyway soon, but my son in law just got a new crew cab and loves it.

Did you get ballast in your tires?
Only problem is if he ever wants to trailer the tractor he will need to get another truck to handle it.

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #14  
Thanks!Its a Gearmore GR 100 with a 15"
IMG_0777.jpg

How come everything on the ground looks white in the pictures?
Is that snow?
Do you have snow on now?

IMG_0784.jpg

When I first saw the other pictures of this truck i thought it was a roll back .
But this picture shows it to be just a regular plain old flat bed.
What intreags me and puzzles me about it is the ramp.
How do they hall it and install and remove it?

anybody else catch this?

Last edited:
   / Our New Tractor Arrived #15  
Only problem is if he ever wants to trailer the tractor he will need to get another truck to handle it.

I must be missing something. Are you saying a Tundra won't pull a trailer with a BX2660 on it? I do it all the time with a smaller truck in addition to a camper and car hauler.

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #16  
I must be missing something. Are you saying a Tundra won't pull a trailer with a BX2660 on it?
2*I do it all the time with a smaller truck in addition to a camper and car hauler.
So what is the truck you're using that's smaller than a Tundra?
I'd love to be able to tow ny BX23 with my Nissan Toyota and Dodge D50.

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #17  

I think you need to drop by your local Toyota dealer and see what a Tundra is. I have an '08 Tundra with 5.7 V8 and trailer package that is rated to pull 10,000 lbs. It pulls my 16' deck trailer and B3030 with FEL and 3pt attachment with ease.:cool:

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #18  

My 06 Tundra is smaller than the 07 and up Tundras, about a 7/8 version or so with a 4.7 Lexus motor that has about 271 hp, while you can get the 5.7 in the newer versions. Mine is rated to pull 6500 while the new ones are at 10,000. I usually keep my trucks about ten years or better, so I won't be getting a new one anytime soon.

I use to own the smaller Toyota pickups V6 with 150 hp and know what you mean.

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #19  
I think you need to drop by your local Toyota dealer and see what a Tundra is. I have an '08 Tundra with 5.7 V8 and trailer package that is rated to pull 10,000 lbs. It pulls my 16' deck trailer and B3030 with FEL and 3pt attachment with ease.:cool:

I think you missed the part where I'm asking TripleR the name/brand/kind of the truck he is using that's smaller than A Tundra.
Maybe I could do the same if I just knew what truck it is?

/ Our New Tractor Arrived #20  
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBrown59
I think you missed the part where I'm asking TripleR the name/brand/kind of the truck he is using that's smaller than A Tundra.
Maybe I could do the same if I just knew what truck it is?