bx25 vx. big rock!

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #1  

dirtbikejunkie

we pulled this rock out of our back yard and moved to the front for landscaping... it would not fit in the bucket but pushed it about 100' with the FEL and managed to get it just where we wanted it between the FEL and BH.

692089012_gYZqz-M.jpg

we were successful and placed it right where wanted it... here is a picture after cleaning the rock up
692089091_HV6f2-M.jpg

here are some vids moving it, click the picture to watch

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #2  
Nice! Its good to see some of the tasks that sub and compact tractors can handle.

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #3  
Hmmmmm.......R4's in that mud did pretty darn well, seems like I've heard some arguments to the contrary:D

Mark

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #5  
That is a nice rock. It should split into four or five nice slabs!:D

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #6  
Cool video's. I think that's the first time I've actually seen the BX backhoe in action. Is that white landscape fabric running down a drain line? At first I thought it was snow. Thanks for sharing..

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #8  
My first thought as well. My thought was, "Isn't that where the operator sits?"

Language can be a tricky thing.

/ bx25 vx. big rock!
Is that white landscape fabric running down a drain line? At first I thought it was snow. Thanks for sharing..

yes, it's landscape fabric. I used the tractor to put in a +100' french drain between mine and my neighbors house. we both have a few issues with standing water in the back and using the drain to take it away. also ran tight lines for the gutters and sump pump discharge.

663398615_HTKET-M.jpg

also put in a new culvert

663410550_rBMZk-M.jpg

still have a bunch more work planned

/ bx25 vx. big rock! #10  
That is a nice rock. It should split into four or five nice slabs!:D

Egon is kind of short on rocks, so he has to split his to get enough for his needs. :D

I have been constantly surprised at how much I have been able to do with both the BX that I had, and the B that I have now. They are tough little beasts for sure! That is one big rock you have there!