My new 'Bota

/ My new 'Bota #1  

Topkatt 3908

Tractor
2014 Kubota BX25D
Evening everyone!!! Just joined TBN seems like a great site. I just got my new baby last week, a 2009 Kubota 1860 with FEL and 54 MMM. My son is thrilled and hasn't got out of the seat yet!!!!. We added some ROP work lites and a hitch for the cyclone rake. Washed and waxed the day we got it from the dealer. Traded in my JD x485, liked the JD but wanted a FEL and a little heavier machine. Got to run, more info later. Everyone have a good night!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    929.5 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    321.1 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    509.3 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 334
   / My new 'Bota #2  
Good luck and have fun, I've got over 500 hours on my BX 23 without a problem.

/ My new 'Bota #3  
Welcome to TBN and the Kubota family! Now it's time to get it dirty and wear off some of that wax!!

/ My new 'Bota #4  
Congrats on your new purchase and thank you for the pics.

Don

/ My new 'Bota #5  
Congratulations and welcome. Nice tractor and garage.

/ My new 'Bota #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor; know you are going to enjoy it.

/ My new 'Bota #8  
I just got my new baby last week, a 2009 Kubota 1860 with FEL and 54 MMM. My son is thrilled and hasn't got out of the seat yet!!!!. We added some ROP work lites and a hitch for the cyclone rake. Washed and waxed the day we got it from the dealer.
*Traded in my JD x485.
*Big up grade going from a JD x485 Garden tractor to the BX1860.
I have a BX1500 and there is no comparrison to a JD x485.

Good luck and have fun, **I've got over 500 hours on my BX 23 without a problem.
I've got a tad over 1200 hours on my BX23 and it's still goin like new.

/ My new 'Bota #9  
Welcome to the Kubota Family and TBN.
You mentioned that you had a cyclone rake...how do you like it? I have been considering getting one for my JD riding lawn mower. What accessories do you recommend?

Jim from NH

/ My new 'Bota
Afternoon Jim

I have used the cyclone rake for 8 yrs now without a problem. The only issue was that I wore the bag out in the zipper area and the engine developed a small oil leak which was easily fixed. We use the CR all spring, summer and fall especially. Would never be without it, leaf cleanup is a breeze. As for the accesories.... I ordered the pro wheels (dually) and the hose for handheld cleanup. Depending on the size of your property I would go for any of the models, they are basically built the same with larger capacities and engines. I have the Classic model and mow over 1 acre (hills and level) covered with trees.
If you have any other questions, please ask away....

Best of Luck
Tom