Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose?

/ Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose? #21  
RI Kubota owner...how is that trac vac?
I'm looking at the Cyclone Rake XL for our local acorn issues

Greg
-SK, RI
BX24

/ Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose?
I like the Trac Vac a lot mostly because I only have about 400$ into it so far. It sure beats raking.

/ Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose? #23  
I just bought a JD D170 w/a 54 inch deck. After springing for $211.00 for a deck adapter I am now faced with replacing the 8 inch vac hose on my old Connestoga leaf vac. Can anyone tell me where I can buy about 15 feet of 8 inch vac hose without breaking the bank. Thanks, I'm new here and would appreciate any help.

/ Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose? #24  
I just bought a JD D170 w/a 54 inch deck. After springing for $211.00 for a deck adapter I am now faced with replacing the 8 inch vac hose on my old Connestoga leaf vac. Can anyone tell me where I can buy about 15 feet of 8 inch vac hose without breaking the bank. Thanks, I'm new here and would appreciate any help.

i shopped around for a while and found no deals. some places (including ebay sellers) sell a considerably cheaper grade of hose but i've heard from multiple sources that this stuff will not stand up for long to sticks and stones that you will likely pick up if you are cleaning up a country lawn like mine. if you've got a golf-course front lawn, the thinner cheaper stuff might be an option for you.

/ Trac Vac 580 modify for 8inch hose? #26  
Flexible Hose is where I got mine for the DC system I built. Some JD dealers also sell it by the foot.