Tractor
    Wheel Horse 522xi

Default What other model Kubota will a Front Mount Snowblow from a Kubota L275 fit on

Title says it all.

Have a line on a front mount snow blower that was used on a kubota L275.
    Am looking at the possible purchase of a Kubota like B2410, B3030, B7800, L2800 or L3240 and want to know if the blower might fit or if it will be too much jigging to make the sub-frame work.

Appreciate any comments, ideas, experiences.

Thank
    Bob

Tractor
    Kubota L275

Default Re: What other model Kubota will a Front Mount Snowblow from a Kubota L275 fit on

I don't know about the newer tractors but I just bought this L275 with the front mounted blower. The subframe that goes on the tractor looks pretty specific to this model but also looks like if you're handy with a torch and welder would be ez to alter. Let me know if you need any detail photos and I'll post 'em up for you. I can't give you an opinion on the blower until it snows.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong