rear remote help

/ rear remote help #1  

ford farm boy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mx5100,9N,ford 2000
I have a Mx5100 I would like to put in another rear remote.The one I have the dealer said is just good for a cylinder and I would like to have one that is full flow so I can run a log splitter or something like this . Everyone talks about power beyond hook up so I looked at my loader control today and I see nothing that is marked PB. Under the deck by the filter there is a orange hose a gray and a green coming out of a junction .I followed them back and one goes up front to were the motor is ( pump ?) one right in to the main part of tractor I would say trans (drain back in ) and the other back up under the seat(?) .
So can someone tell me were and how to tap in for this kind of remote? A picture would be good to .

/ rear remote help #2  
Post pictures of what the hoses and loader plumbing looks like and we might be able to be of more help. What is the GPM rating of the hyd pump for the remotes you have now?

/ rear remote help #3  
It sounds like you already have a single rear remote? Yes..Single valve?

Just replace it with a double or triple valve....

/ rear remote help
Here is some pictures of what I got so maybe someone can help me do this.
The pump is 9.5 gpm I am hopping this remote will run a backhoe or log splitter.

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 228
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 191
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 193
   / rear remote help #5  
I run a small splitter off of my BX rear remotes so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run a much larger one on an MX. I just use a wedge to keep the remote open while using the splitter. This keeps the juice running full time through the splitter valve. Not sure about a backhoe. I think I'd want that plumbed to a PB circuit for sure. Sorry I can't help on where your PB circuit would be plumbed from.

/ rear remote help #6