quick connect bucket for B3200

/ quick connect bucket for B3200 #1  

1TMatthews

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubtoa B3200
Ok my next problem is deciding on what bucket to go with. I currently own a b7800 and I have a tooth bar on it. I love it. I would like to get a quick connect bucket for the B3200 that I'm looking at. Are both buckets the same? I've been told that the quick connect bucket is for light use only? What is light use? Can I put a tooth bar on a quick connect? HELP!!!

/ quick connect bucket for B3200 #2  
To my knowledge the 54" and 60 " buckets for the b3200 both work with the quick attach. The QA is installed between the loader arms and bucket. There are pictures of it somewhere if you do a search you might find it. I have it and the 60 inch bucket for my b2620 (it fits all the newer b's loaders). The QA for the new B loaders (364,504 etc) will not fit a B7800 and probably not B2630 or B3030.

Kubota is saying saying the 60 inch bucket is for light materials I'm guessing because of the lighter metal (compared to a commercial machine's heavy gauge bucket) and the span of it but it seems to handle most residential uses fine. It's the same gauge metal as my 50 inch bucket and probably the 54 inch as well. You can pick up rock and gravel, you just might not want to overload it. Especially with an 800 pound rock or something. A toothbar should work fine on it, doesn't come anywhere near the QA.

/ quick connect bucket for B3200 #3  
Bstrom gave you some good information there. You can also use the Kubota forks on the QA. Here is a picture of my QA:

Attachments

• Forks 001.jpg
    Forks 001.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 892
  • Forks 010.jpg
    Forks 010.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 524
   / quick connect bucket for B3200 #4  
Anyone know if ATI (or anyone else) makes a skidsteer style quick attach for the 3200 yet?

/ quick connect bucket for B3200 #5  
Anyone know if ATI (or anyone else) makes a skidsteer style quick attach for the 3200 yet?

As a matter of fact they do! I have the ATI quick attach on my 3200 and I am very pleased with it. It can be seen as the last post in this thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/150891-pics-my-la504-loader-quick-2.html

I switch between the bucket and a 6.5' Western plow on a quick attach plate tat I just put together. I had a chance to try the plow out today and it worked very well.

One note: the bucket from ATI is extremely light. I will probably be looking for a replacement. It's fine for snow or very light material but it is very thin.