Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #1  

IH3444

Veteran Member
Has anyone every retrofitted a loader control valve after taking deliver of a Cab L3030 model? Just wondering how tough it might be. Joystick, valve, all line plumbing. Cab installed.:confused:

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #2  
I suppose you know the cab joystick is a cable remote off of the regular valve. When I bought my B3030 last Dec. the dealer installed the fender remote joystick in the deal. It has been great.

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #3  
I suppose you know the cab joystick is a cable remote off of the regular valve. When I bought my B3030 last Dec. the dealer installed the fender remote joystick in the deal. It has been great.

Would you happen to have a picture of that setup handy? Apparently there are two different ways / brackets used to do the mount of the joystick. Thanks if you do happen to have one around and not a problem if you don't! ;-)

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #4  
Here is a link to the photo I saw with the remote joystick before I ordered my B3030. My mounting bracket is a little different more like a triangle base. I don't have a photo on my computer of my remote but will shoot a pic in the next couple of days if you need one. I think if you check the parts manual it list old style and new style according to serial numbers.

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #5  
It's a little chilly but ran to the shop and shot a pic of my joystick. The old number is 7J048-77700 and the new number is 7J048-77702 also shown on mine is a reinforcement bracket # 7J048-777840. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 388
   / Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #6  
It's a little chilly but ran to the shop and shot a pic of my joystick. The old number is 7J048-77700 and the new number is 7J048-77702 also shown on mine is a reinforcement bracket # 7J048-777840. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for braving the cold and taking the pic!! Exactly what I need to explain and show to the dealer - the reinforcing bracket seems to be an option which some installs do not have. Thanks again for taking the time to do this and providing the part numbers!

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #7  
red4now, glad to help. Also, I have attached a link (HOPE IT WORKS) to a web page with kubota parts manuals. Look at the LA 403 loader and it has the parts breakdown for the remote joystick etc.

Index of Kubotabooks/Loaders and buckets/

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #8  
red4now, glad to help. Also, I have attached a link (HOPE IT WORKS) to a web page with kubota parts manuals. Look at the LA 403 loader and it has the parts breakdown for the remote joystick etc.

Index of Kubotabooks/Loaders and buckets/

This is perfect LQPAPPY! Link works good! And the parts manual for the loader shows the old verses new setup of the bracket. Looks like yours is the newer one based on your picture. Now I will be able to talk the dealer with the right info! ;-) Thanks again for your help!!!

BTW did you or your dealer add the extra boot material around the bottom of the lever control or was it part of the package? Either way it looks like a good idea. Takes away from that "out in the open" look.

/ Installing loader valve plumbing on 3030 #9  
Glad to help. I added the heavy plastic material around the valve. I thought about reversing a rubber boot from a joystick and mentioned to the dealer before he brought the unit home but they thought it might affect the cables.
I didn't see any problem as any adjustments are at the other cable ends. But the plastic probably covers more and looks a little neater. Also, it might not show but I think the instruction read to route cables beside floor platform. I furnished the grommet and the dealer drilled and ran cables thru the floor which just keeps them out-of-the-way a little better.

Last edited: