Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #1  

dex3361

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm
I was researching the Kubota Parts manual and looking at options and found the Bucket level indicator option and decided to order one up and do an install. I will post pics later today or tomorrow.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #2  
On mine, there is a flat piece of steel plate on the right side of the top of the bucket. When I first got the tractor I thought it was rather lame, but have gotten used to it after 4 years.
simonmeridew

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?
On mine, there is a flat piece of steel plate on the right side of the top of the bucket. When I first got the tractor I thought it was rather lame, but have gotten used to it after 4 years.
simonmeridew

I have the HD round back bucket and it doesn't have a level indicator or any sort.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #4  
simonmeridew

Hey Guys! I know you are talking about the L4400 but, my L3400 with Q/A bucket has a flat piece of metal that goes all the way acrossthe top of the bucket and when that is level so is the leading edge of the bucket. Took me about 35 hrs of operation to figure that out.:D I've seen the indicators and always wondered if they truly would be easier or if there is a learning curve with those also? Let us know how well it woks out!

I installed the FEL bucket level indicator and here is a pic of it. It took all of about 10 minutes to install and is fully adjustable and easy to remove if you think the days activities may damage it.

Attachments

• HPIM1994a.jpg
    HPIM1994a.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 3,677
   / Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #6  
I installed the FEL bucket level indicator and here is a pic of it. It took all of about 10 minutes to install and is fully adjustable and easy to remove if you think the days activities may damage it.

Randall, did it make it any easier to level out your bucket. i would like something like that for my bucket but my rep said they don't make one for my loader. . . does it look like it could be used on a different loader?
thanks
Brian

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #7  
When I did the QA upgrade to my FEL, the Kubota QA came with new pins. One of them was extra long. I knew it was for some sort of leveling rod, but until now, I didn't know what it looked like. Looks easy enough to duplicate..

Randall, did it make it any easier to level out your bucket. i would like something like that for my bucket but my rep said they don't make one for my loader. . . does it look like it could be used on a different loader?
thanks
Brian
It does make it easier to level. What is the model # of your loader? I will look and see if it is listed as a fit.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #9  
I have a L4400 with an LA703 loader with a quick-tach and HD bucket. Will this fit my tractor and what is the part number? Thanks

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #10  
It does make it easier to level. What is the model # of your loader? I will look and see if it is listed as a fit.
i have an la844
thanks
brian